Gift in Kind
Gifts in kind, also referred to as in-kind donations, is a type of charitable giving in which, instead of giving money to buy needed goods and services, the goods and services themselves are given. These gifts can be tax-deductible if the donor wishes. The fair market value of the gift will be determined by the donor and confirmed by the Director of Development for the Foundation.
Harding Fine Arts Academy Foundation takes various in-kind donations, but the most needed are:
- Art supplies and equipment (paint, paint brushes, clay, crayons, markers, graphite, pastels, fabric, etc.)
- Books, dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.
- Costumes and props for drama
- Generic school supplies (pencils, pens, paper, spirals, etc.)
- Hygienic supplies (Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, Kleenex, paper towels)
- New or like-new instruments
- Sheet music
Attention Harding High School Eagles!
As part of the Foundation’s building expansion and improvement plan, the Foundation is taking alumni memorabilia donations for the new Alumni Library. The types of donated items we are requesting include good condition yearbooks, photographs, newsletters, trophies, awards, sports memorabilia, megaphones, pom poms, and posters. Although items submitted for permanent displayed would not be returned, we are looking to digitally archive Harding yearbooks over the decades, which could be returned after digitizing if desired.
If you would like to contribute to the library exhibition, please contact Shannon Mckenrick at email@example.com.